[PROPOSAL] Introducing BitCloud to young Crypto-Community in Nigeria

Discussions of proposals

Moderator: Core Team

luk
Core Team

Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:06 am

Dear community,

we got an interesting proposal from our Discord community member Djfunny28. His proposal:
PROPOSAL TO INTRODUCE BITCLOUD TO YOUNG CRYPTO-COMMUNITY IN NIGERIA

Proposal Basic Information:
Project Name: Bitcloud Introduction
Propser’s Name: Oladimeji Shekoni
Funds Requested: $1000

The goal of the project is to create awareness of Bitcloud to Nigeria Student Cryptocurrency Community
INTRODUCTION:
There is heavy awareness of cryptocurrency in Nigeria and while some early adopters have made a fortune from bitcoin and other widely known cryptos. There is still an insatiable urge for younger ones who are crypto fanatics and are seeking for ways and knowledge on how to invest and make money in cryptocurrency. Occasionally, these crypto groups hold meetings within the school campus and promote crypto uses among their peers. One of such meetings would be coming up on the 27th of October 2018.
As a masternode holder and investor of Bitcloud since 2017, Amongst many masternode I have, bitcloud seemed to be one of the most resilient and stable coin in terms of investment and price despite the bear market that has killed hundreds of coin. I realize many do not know about or understand masternode investment in Nigeria and I would love to use the opportunity to introduce Bitcloud to them given the fact that there is a lot of room for growth as market improves.

Amongst other speakers, I will give an introduction to Bitcloud and its potential, I plan to make available free wi-fi for Every attendant to download desktop wallet with free 100Btdx, encouraging them to become part of the Btdx community.
Furthermore, I propose some T-Shirts be made in honour of Bitcloud for publicity and would be distributed among event attendees to show solidarity and promote it to others wherever it is worn. Besides, a roll-up barner is essential to draw attention and for proper presentation. We may not be able to afford video coverage, but pictures of the event would be submitted to the community and reports on outcome would be provided.
We are expecting at least 30 to 50 people to participate in the meet-up and we shall be providing some refreshments for the participants.

BREAKDOWN OF FUNDS:
1 dozen of T -shirts $150
Printing costs: $50
Rollup barner $150
Slight refreshment: $300
Free Token Distribution: $100
Wi-Fi Provision: $50
Logistics: $100
MY Effort: $100
Total: $1000

To vote this proposal with yes, open your local desktop wallet --> Debug console and enter this command:

Code: Select all

mnbudget vote-many 4be0867673ad8c124470d282f1fb3b48fba4cb4ef6ac3f8400ce6f5872acbe7c yes
To vote this proposal with no, open your local desktop wallet --> Debug console and enter this command:

mnbudget vote-many 4be0867673ad8c124470d282f1fb3b48fba4cb4ef6ac3f8400ce6f5872acbe7c no
To get infos to this proposal, open your local desktop wallet --> Debug console and enter this command:

mnbudget getinfo "Introducing Nigeria"